Monday, July 4, 2011

New blog

I am sitting here wondering how people can be so judgmental towards others. My life has not been a picnic, believe me nothing close to it, but because of the abuse and horrors I have encountered during my years on this earth I have tried. to not be the cause of another's pain, but still there are haters. Before anyone dogs another please look in the mirror, all the pain that u are causing others, usually is because you hate yourself. I know where you are coming from, I myself at one time what a self hater, but then one day I realized, all my pain and hatred towards myself and others was not caused from anything that I did. The abuse was caused not from anything I did, but by how the abuser felt about there own selves. I have learned a long time how to forgive, I forgive way to easy at times. I Have tried to reach out to people I love and are very important to me, to no avail. It just brings me back to being abused. Just because someone isn't hitting you, doesn't mean your not being abused, and just because I have forgiven people doesn't mean I have forgotten what they have done to me. I remember it all, and still cry about it.
Losing my mom at 17 by the hands of an evil person has made me very sensitive also. You don't dis your mom. She will leave you some day, and believe me, you don't want the regret for the rest of your life. My mom wasn't the best mom in the world, she was an alcoholic and was never home, but she was MY mom, and I loved her, and I am very glad that she new that. I only got about 8 years with her, and that makes me very sad. If there is someone one out there that you love, don't let crap separate you. Don't let the attitude of others deter you from contacting that person. Life is to short to hate, believe me I know. I once was a hater, and it was a huge waste of time. And it made me more sad. If you are having a problem with a family member, stop it NOW. These trivial people in your life will come and go, family you will need forever. My siblings and I aren't as close as I wished we were, but let me tell you, I couldn't love them more than I already do. I know it is my fault because I don't reach out, but I learned long ago to keep my mouth shut about things or be knocked around. Habits are very hard to break. The night before last I got 2 hours sleep because I was so scared something had happened, then to find out that the one person that should of been there to help was there and didn't care. I have never been more disappointed. It actually hurts my heart that there is so much hate. Someday there will be a separation and the eyes will open about the control going on. The one sided story that is being told is a hard pill to swallow, and the rumors that are going around are really pissing me off and seriously making me want to bring out the mama bear. But you know what, I have decides to just sit back and watch the crash and burn. Oh this will all come to a screeching halt, I have seen it before, the control will end and the eyes will be opened. I look around me, look at the people in my life, and mostly I am proud, but come on. Seriously, to allow this to tear apart a family. Hard to believe, but I am at a loss for words. STOP LAUGHING. I am. My mom was 42 when she died, yes she was killed, but no one has any idea what life brings. If it happened to me, it can happen to you. People wake up and smell the coffee, this is some bull. I want my family back.

No comments:

Post a Comment